Glasgow City Gambling Harms is a small project which aims:
- to connect people in Glasgow who are suffering harms from their own or somendody else’s gambling towards sources of support.
- to raise awareness of gambling harms as a serious public health issue.
- to provide some basic advice and materials to frontline workers who support Glasgow citizens.
- to offer an overview of work being done in Glasgow to reduce gambling harms.
- to challenge stigma associated with gambling harms.
This website is part of the project. We shall also be distributing print materials.